...The most trusted gist.

Kim Kardashian reveals she's started rigorous ten day cleanse (and she's already missing candy!)

'I wanted to just change my food patterns': Kim Kardashian is determined to look her absolute best now that there's just weeks to go until fashion's biggest night - the Met Gala
'I wanted to just change my food patterns': Kim Kardashian is determined to look her absolute best now that there's just weeks to go until 
fashion's biggest night - the Met Gala

Kim is currently on day three of the Sunfare cleanse, which is described by the company as a 'limited-cycle, full body detox'.
Not only was Kim keen to try the cleanse out to look good, but she also wanted to try and be a little healthier too.  


'I've worked so hard working out, but I started eating a lot of sweets and I wanted to just change my food patterns to eat healthier and cut sugar out of my life as much as I can,' Kim, who has previously talked up Sunfare online, explained in her post.
The disciplined reality star confessed the cleanse was going to be tough, considering she's surrounded by sweets all the time. 


'We always have sweets around and it's really hard when there are temptations everywhere. I already completed day one and two of the cleanse, and I've been surrounded by doughnuts, but I stayed away. I'm so proud of myself!'
'I wanted to do this cleanse because the food looked so filling and there are only three days that you just drink liquids. This is seriously not a sponsored thing, I just really wanted to try it. 
'I'll keep you updated on how I like it. Below, see the exact meal plan. And, if any of you guys want to do it with me, tweet at me! Together, we can get through this!'


There is no typical day in Kim's ten day meal plan. 
Kim will be alternating between optimal cleanse shakes and meals on day three.
But on day five, her diet will consist entirely of shakes, followed by herbal tea in the evening.  
And it seems as if the reality star is already missing candy. 
That same day Kim shared a throwback snap of her and sister Kourtney playing a 'casual gummy bear toss' during their recent trip to Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment